Where the delegates are already busy with their dates and diary, they can give very less time for any other activity (even if it’s important) other than their routine meetings and assignments. In that case they adjust their routine tasks and give a few moment to those activities which are important as well as play a key role in their job profile. IRCA certification is one of them. IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training course can be completed within 5 days, and has been specially designed for the trainees to give them a good understanding of principles and practices to take the responsibility to run QMS audits effectively. It expects that the leads must run the process which meets the requirements of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The training also aims junior level to understand the significance of this standard, its certification and cooperate with leads during the audits.
Who should attend the training course?
2015 Lead Auditor Training Course can be attended by anyone who has a passion to lead the team of auditors and provide services at 3rd party audits in any organizations.
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
- Though it is a 5 day course but it covers all the important topics:
- Understanding different types of Quality Management Systems and Respective Audits
- Terminologies used in Quality management and Audits
- Processes, procedures, documents and records
- Documentation Review
- Conducting and Leading on sit-audits
- Conducting Closure of the Meeting
- Generate Reports based on the audits
- Understanding the ISO 9001 Standard’s Requirement
- Objective Settings
- Leading each process of the audit
- Setting the scope of the Audit and Criteria
- Plan the Audit
- Responsibilities during and after the Audit
2015, ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course Benefits
- You get to understand the new changes happened in the 2015 version and easily figure out the differences and compare it with the earlier versions.
- With the maximum knowledge of all the versions, you gain recognition amongst competitors and customers. Being a Lead Auditor puts a cherry on the cake.
- You get to meet most experienced people who have rich experience of the ISO standard and its principles. You learn so much from them.
- You can see your bright future as a QA manager someday.
Who provides the ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course?
Kelmac Training is the UK based IRCA certified learning and training company that offers 5 days ISO 9001 2015 certification Lead auditor training. Other than ISO 001, they offer training in other standard as well, such as, Environment Management System, Food Safety and etc. Visit their website http://www.kelmactraining.co.uk