There is now ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard with the updated guidelines. Change in standards is a periodically process to propose improvised performances and interest various types of businesses. The new standard is highly efficient and have replaced few features from the last standard.
The new ISO 9001: 2015 makes any company’s management efficient. It also has other certain benefits;
- It increases efficiency of your operations
- It saves cost by reducing rejected product and fewer warranty claims
- It continuously improvises the quality of your products and services
- It increases traceability and accountability throughout your organization
- It enhances ability to examine how employees work and interact between their functions
- It enhances communication among employees
- It improves customer satisfaction
- It reduces customer audits and surveys
- It improves competitive positioning within your industry
- It increased marketability of your company and its products
- It Perceives higher quality
- It gets recognition from your customers and suppliers for your first-class quality management system
- It improved return on assets
However, we will talk only about the significant changes to the ISO 9001 standard that have been introduced.
- The standard intents on creating a system that meets organizational needs. Earlier, there were two different sections- “QMS” and “process approach”, now they have been combined and both the sections are revised.
- The standard intents to identify the risk and types of controls to overcome it timely. ISO 9001 Quality Management System calls it as “Risk based thinking”. Other than this, ISO 9001 has introduced another term “Positive risk”, risks are never positive though, but understanding the certain uncertainties, scopes can be defined and appropriate controls can be applied timely.
- It is more an expectation than a change, ISO 9001 will expect that the effectiveness of the auditing reports comes from high level managers. According to ISO it is very important for the top level hierarchy to understand and grasp the importance of Quality Management System. As the name depicts management, the managers will be responsible to answer the management related questions, like what they have planned or proposed to improve the entire management. Every employee has an expectation with the management, if they are not fulfilled, there are positive possibilities that company faces loss.
- Earlier, the company ought to submit a quality manual, which is not required now. The ISO is not rigid this time. A company can use the format of the document decide the information to be included. Once the information is put in the document by the company and it is retained, then it must be determined, the ISO has named it “Documented Information”. Documented Information works as an evidence for the company in future.
Why Kelmac Training?
Kelmac Group® is an UK based ISO training Provider Company, which helps you achieve quantifiable business results by offering 9 core capabilities, ISO 9001: 2015 Training is one of them. Since 20 years, they have been one of the leading training providers to the various types of field and organizations. Over these years, they have stretched their services to the various sectors;
- Medical Devices
- Food and Beverages
- Financial Services
- Call Centers
After the training you acquire a certificate, you can visit their website anytime and search your certificate by providing the certificate number in the given search box. Certificate acquired through Kelmac training group is 100% valid.
They have experts from every field to guide and assist you throughout the training. Visit their website to know more about the leading services: http://www.kelmactraining.co.uk/