ISO 14001 identifies the requirement to maintain the Environmental management system (EMS) within the organization. A trainer is allocated to assist the team within the organization to manage the environmental issues with the process oriented approach.
Any organization must have a manager to look after the environment management system. The trainer allocated must have SPOC to talk with over environmental issues and processes.
Also, after the training is completed, there must be someone to ensure that the established processes and designs work regularly.
The major role of an EMS trainer is to assist the EMS group in the following ways:
- Establish EMS and make employees aware about its importance
- Assist EMS group people in planning and designing the process
- Implementing the process and keep the organization workers in the loop about the process being deployed.
- Make sure the EMS works properly
- Keep senior level employees in the loop, so that they are aware of the processes, and their results
- Maintaining records and report
However, ISO 14001 trainer realizes the EMS group following duties:
- Save the cost by emphasizing on waste management
- Develop a good will in the corporate world
- Control over the operations on the environment
- Quantify and manage the EMS and improve the performance
- Spread judicial awareness and compliance about the environment
- Ensure company’s assets, and shares invested
- Reduce the liability insurance costs
- Increase the client retention
- Increase the access with business partners
Where ISO14001 ensures the environment is pollution free, another standard ISO 18001 identifies risk of health and provides a system for measuring and improving it.
The combined ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 lead auditor training course
Kelmac group offers world’s first IRCA Certified Combined ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training Course. The duration of the course is just 6.5 days. If instead of taking both the trainings separately, you waste 35% of your time.
Who can provide the combined training for both the standards?
Kelmac group provides certification in the both the standards, and allocates the trainer for every size and type of organization to get an initial assistant. Other than these standards, Kelmac offers training in 10 different standards, includes;
- Environmental training
- Food Safety
- Health & Safety
- Information Security
- Integrated Management
- Medical Devices
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Energy Management
Visit the link for more information.